Submit via email to email@example.com the following details:
- Start Time
- Finish Time
- Expected attendance
- Contact Name
- Contact Mobile Number
- Room preference or requirements
- Reason for booking/purpose
All bookings are to be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance.
Confirmation will be sent via email when the room is booked and confirmed for your club/group. If you have not received a confirmation email, please do not assume it is booked for your use until receiving confirmation.
Please print the confirmation email and have it present with you whilst at the venue to ensure prove of your booking (especially after hours).
CSE Meeting rooms
Affiliated clubs & societies are able to book the two meeting rooms next to the CSE Office free of charge. Each room fits approximately 50 people comfortably. Table and chairs are available but need to be set up and pulled down by the club or society.
Meeting rooms can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance. Please forward any booking requests to the CSE Office and include the booking information as stated above.
A completed Event Notification Form is to be submitted with the booking.
Clubs & Societies are allowed to bring their own catering. Meeting room 2 has got a small kitchenette, a fridge and a microwave.
If several clubs request to rooms on the same day and time, priority is given to groups of 25 and above, as well as events that require catering.
Conditions of use
- A $100 cleaning bond is to be paid either in cash or cheque to the CSE Office when picking up the keys.
- Meeting rooms are to be left clean and tidy. Cleaning equipment is provided.
- A valid student ID needs to be presented when picking up the room keys.
- CSE is not responsible for the set up and pull down of tables and chairs. Clubs & Societies need to allocate sufficient time for set up and pull down and return the rooms as found.