Competitions currently open for entries:
- Win a Unibar Gold Pass
- Win back the Purchase Price of your Textbooks @ UniShop
- The Lounge Launch Event - Check it Out & Check in to Win.
- UOW Student Life Facebook Competition
We're giving you the chance to score entry into EVERY UniBar Gig and Party in Session 2, 2016!
See below for Terms & Conditions. Competition starts 12:00 AESDT 18/07/2016 and ends 11:59 AESDT 05/08/2016.
Entrants must be over the age of 18 and a current University of Wollongong student.
- Like UOW UniCentre Facebook Page.
- Like UniBar Gold Pass Competition Post.
- Tell us who you would like to take with you - everyone needs a wingman / wingwoman!
- And finally, share the competition post.
Winner will be drawn at random. Authorised under NSW permit number LTPM/16/00590
Score back some cash on your textbooks!
Complete the entry form when you purchase in store at the Unishop for your chance to WIN up $300 cash back! And if you're present on the day of the draw outside Unishop - Wed 10 August 2016, you'll get an additional $100 to sweeten the deal!
Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPM/16/00590.
Join UOW Unicentre, UOW Careers Central, UOW Wellbeing and Campus Clinic at UOW as we celebrate the launch of a brand new student space: The Lounge.
This exciting new space is located upstairs in Building 11, Level 1, where we are having a free launch event on Monday 8 August - with free lunch, entertainment and some awesome prizes to win!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Grab one of our entry forms during O-Festival or Clubs Day (or upstairs in the Lounge, B11, Level 1 if you miss the events)
- Complete the entry form.
- Check in at Careers Central, or Student Life & Wellbeing to validate your entry form.
- Submit your entry to CSE Reception by Friday 5 August
- Attend our Launch Event, Mon 8 August to see if you're a WINNER!
We have hit 20,000 Likes! So what better way to celebrate our awesome UOW student community than with a FREE COFFEE!
Take a selfie with one of our '20K' posters hidden around campus and comment it to the competition post on UOW Student Life on Facebook before midnight 4 Aug. The 10 most creative photos will win themselves a free coffee from Rush coffee shops on campus.
The 10 most creative photos will win themselves a free coffee from Rush coffee shops on campus.
Authorised under NSW permit number LTPM/16/00590.