MUSIC INDUSTRY MENTORSHIPS UP FOR GRABS - DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
In 2017 Unisounds will showcase 6 artists from across Australia in a series of high profile live performances, culminating in the Sydney final in October, and along the way will offer hundreds of artists exposure across the highest levels of the Australian music industry.
Unisounds' is open to all genres - from solo acoustic to death metal, from EDM to country, from rock to roll - with the only catch being that you MUST be able to perform a live 20 minute set should you reach the finals stages.
What is involved?
- Participants from all campuses submit their entries via the ONLINE PORTAL (Music Glue). Entries may include bands, duets and solo artists
- A panel of industry judges assess all entries and shortlist 6 from across the country. The judging panel consists of representatives from Sony Music, Frontier Touring, Dine Alone Records, Spotify, HUB and Kennel Publishing
- Each of the 6 finalists will:
- DAY 1: attend a full-day industry conference with a customised program of professional development and music recording with an industry mentor
- DAY 2: perform live at the UNISOUNDS one-day festival event with the top 2 being selected to go through.
- The 2 winners will perform again that evening before the national winner is announced at the event
- The national winner will record their very own EP the following day.
Campus Band + DJ Competition
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
Are you a local band or DJ? Looking for the opportunity to play your music in front of a live audience? Want the chance to win awesome prizes?
*Entries now closed - follow the link below to find out more about Heats*
2017 COMPETITION WINNERS
The competitions below have now closed & winners are listed.
WIN A UNIBAR GOLD PASS
Congratulations to Brandon Johnston & his #UnibarPlus1!
GARDEN PARTY VIP COMPETITION
**Competition Closed **
Congratulations to the winner our Garden Party VIP winner - Tom Strong (& his 4 mates)