There's always exciting competitions to enter here at UOW! Our current competitions include:
If you're not sure if you've won a previous competition, follow the links below.
Have you taken some amazing photos? If so, we would love to see them! The Faces and Places Photography Competition has been running for years and we love seeing photos that show where you have been around the world.
1. Faces of the World: submit your entry using the online form
2. Amazing Places: submit your entry using the online form
3. People's Choice: 'LIKE" your favourite photo on UOW Student Life Facebook between 4 and 7 October
First place in all three categories win a $200 travel voucher.
Winners of categories 1 and 2 will be announced Tuesday 4 October.
Winner of category 3 will be announced Friday 7 October.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Head in to the new UOW IGA Supermarket - located on Level Ga, Bld 11.
- Purchase 2 drinks from the selected Rockstar / V Energy and Maximus varieties.
- Write your name & contact details on the back of your receipt.
- Place in the entry barrel - Winners drawn Mon 10 October.
Terms & Conditions below
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR UNIBAR GOLD PASS WINNER!
- Jedda Mleczko
We hope you enjoy your prize!
Authorised under NSW permit number LTPM/16/00590
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING WINNERS:
- Lingling Chen
- Tyson Pinney
- Dimitri Havadjia
- Kyle Chapman
- Emily Dixon'
If you have not yet claimed your prize, please make your way to the Unishop next time you're on campus!
Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPM/16/00590.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE LOUNGE EVENT WINNERS!
- Rachel Cooper
- Tahlia Morris
- Drew Camillei
- Malik Hirani
- Pattaraporn Thuamsomboo
- Tam Hark
- Daniel Jacinto
- Manuel H Luna
- Olivia Kerr
- Liam Storkey
- A. Keune
We have hit 20,000 Likes! So what better way to celebrate our awesome UOW student community than with a FREE COFFEE!
Take a selfie with one of our '20K' posters hidden around campus and comment it to the competition post on UOW Student Life on Facebook before midnight 4 Aug. The 10 most creative photos will win themselves a free coffee from Rush coffee shops on campus.
The 10 most creative photos will win themselves a free coffee from Rush coffee shops on campus.
Authorised under NSW permit number LTPM/16/00590.